Omcan RS-CN-0120-S 47-inch Refrigerated Floor Showcase with Stainless Steel Exterior, item 50079
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Omcan RS-CN-0120-S Floor Refrigerated Display
These Omcan’s refrigeration units are the perfect blend of reliable and visually appealing. Keep your products fresh and in clear view of your customers with these floor model refrigerated display cases. These units give you a spacious 18 cu.ft of capacity. Bring these to your supermarket, convenience store or deli to help with impulse sales. The design will suit many establishments and keep up with all the demands of day-to-day service.
- Interior: Aluminum liner with stainless steel floor Exterior: Black coated steel for item 50077 and stainless steel for item 50079
- Attractive curved glass with rear sliding glass doors
- Rounded corner design inside of the cabinet makes storage room easy to clean
- Temperatures range: 32°F – 43°F (0°C – 6°C )
- Removable installation board for easy cleaning and service
- Shelves: Adjustable heavy-duty PVC coated shelves
- LED interior lighting
- Gravity coil refrigeration system to avoid drying up and preservation of food products
1 year parts and labor
|Temperature range||0 - 6ºc/ 32 - 43ºf|
|Capacity||508l/ 18 cu.ft|
|Weight||319 lbs/ 145 kgs|
|Dimensions||47” x 32.5” x 43”/ 1200 x 825 x 1089 mm|
|Country of origin||China|
|Gross weight||399 lbs|
|Gross dimensions||37 x 53 x 50 in|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.