Omcan MX-IT-0025 Single-Speed Dough Fork Mixer, item 44256
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
Omcan’s single-speed dough fork mixer provides the perfect kneading solution for medium to large baking establishments. This unit comes in with a built-in timer to provide better control of the mixing process and allows the operator to multi-task by setting and forgetting. With this mixer, you ensure consistent results everytime!
1 Year Parts and Labor
- This unit comes equipped with a high quality stainless steel bowl, fork, holder shaft and bowl guard
- Body is manufactured powder-coated steel that houses all transmission and mechanical components
- Equipped with powerful motor, trapezoidal belts, and two reduction gears that work independently for the bowl and fork
- The rotating parts are assembled on ball-bearings
- Capable of kneading of up to 25 kilograms of dough
- The electrical system and safety devices conform to European Regulations
- Comes with a built in timer
|Power||1.5 kw / 2 hp|
|Bowl speed||9 rpm|
|Fork speed||28 rpm|
|Bowl capacity||30 l / 26.40 qt|
|Maximum kneading capacity||25 kg. / 55 lbs. (9l of water; 16 kg of flour); maximum capacity may vary depending on the ingredients|
|Electrical||200-240 v / 60 hz / 1ph|
|Dimensions (dwh)||34.25” x 22.05” x 35.04”|
|Country of origin||Italy|
|Gross weight||339.51 lbs|
|Gross dimensions||37.8 x 27.55 x 39.37 in|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.