MXSR29UHC Maxx Cold Single Door Undercounter Refrigerator, 29” Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXSR29UHC Undercounter Refrigerator
Maxx Cold Select Series Undercounter Refrigerators aredesigned for performance – holding your products at their idealstorage conditions. These undercounter refrigerators make themost of available space and provide excellent service. Thestainless steel exterior provides durability and ensures years ofreliable service if properly maintained. The unit’s foaminsulation and forced air cooling system deliver an outstandingfood storage environment.
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- Environmentally friendly, CFC-free urethane foam insulated walls and doors
- Adjustable heavy duty epoxy coated shelves (one per section/door)
- Rear-accessed utility compartment
- Forced air refrigeration
- Solid-state controls with digital temperature display
- Integrated condensate pan eliminates the need for floor drain connection
- Easy to grip, self-closing doors with integrated stainless steel door handles
- Four (4) casters, two (2) with locking brakes
- Holding temperature 33°F to 41°F (1⁰C to 5⁰C)
- Storage capacity of 6.7 Cubic Ft. (184 L)
|External Dimensions||29” x 30.3” x 38.3” (735 x 770 x 976 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions||24” x 23.4” x 26.6” (610 x 636 x 676 mm)|
|Net Capacity||6.7 Cu Ft (184 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||33°F to 41°F (1°C to 5°C)|
|Unit Weight||143 lbs (65 kg)|
|Doors / Shelves||1 / 1|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.