MXSPP50HC Maxx Cold Single Door Pizza Prep Table, 50” Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXSPP50HC Pizza Prep Table
Maxx Cold Select Series Pizza Preparation Tables provide users with a reliable and efficient way to quickly prepare pizzas and provide an unbeatable value. The hinged closable food covers keep the food well contents fresh and cool during off-peak hours. A stainless steel exterior ensures durability and years of reliable service, while the unit’s foam insulation and forced air cooling system deliver an outstanding food storage environment.
- Stainless steel exterior and coated aluminum interior
- Equipped with sanitary food grade quality 18" cutting board, full set of divider bars and six (6) 4" deep pans
- CFC Free urethane insulated walls and doors
- Recessed door handle
- Adjustable, heavy-duty wire shelves, each unit comes with one per section/door
- Four diameter swivel casters with front brakes
- Holding temperature 33°F to 41°F (1⁰C to 5⁰C)
- Available in 115V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz and 220V/60Hz
- Storage capacity of 10.95 Cubic Ft. (310L)
|External Dimensions||47” x 34.6” x 42” (1200 x 880 x 1068 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions||25.6” x 27.8” x 26.5” (650 x 707 x 672 mm)|
|Net Capacity||10.9 Cu Ft (310 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||33°F to 41°F (1°C to 5°C)|
|Unit Weight||201 lbs (91 kg)|
|Pan Capacity 1/3 (1/6)||6 (12)|
|Doors / Shelves||1 / 1|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.