MXSH3.4SHC Maxx Cold Single Lid Solid Top Chest Freezer, 3.4 Cu ft
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXSH3.4SHC Chest Freezer
Maxx Cold Select Series Chest Freezers with a solid hinged lid top is ideal for safely storing frozen food products such as meat, packaged foods, ice cream, vegetables, desserts and bagged ice. Interior storage basket(s) allow you to organize your products and quickly retrieve what you need. The oversized refrigeration system keeps your products safely stored even in extreme low or high ambient temperatures.
- Ideal for safely storing frozen foods, such as meat, prepackaged food, ice cream, vegetables, desserts and bags of ice
- Constructed of white powder coated steel exterior and aluminum interior
- Sturdy hinged flat top opening lid, opens up to 90° with security lock/key
- Holding temperature range of 0°F to 11°F (-24°C to -18°C)
- Adjustable feet or caster wheel options available
- Supplied with (1) white wire storage basket
- Storage capacity of 3.4 Cubic Ft. (96 L)
- Supplied with low profile roller wheels
|External Dimensions||22.8 x 22 x 33.625 579 x 559 x 854 mm|
|Capacity||3.4 Cu Ft (96 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||-11.2°F to -1°F (-24°C to -18°C)|
|Shipping Weight||75 lbs (34 kg)|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R-600a 1.76 oz ( 50 g)|
|Lids/ Baskets||1 / 1|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.