MXSF60UHC Maxx Cold Double Door Undercounter Freezer, 60” Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXSF60UHC Reach-In Undercounter Freezer
Maxx Cold Select Series Undercounter Freezers are designed forperformance – holding your products at their ideal storageconditions. These undercounter freezers make the most ofavailable space and provide excellent service. The stainless steelexterior provides durability and ensures years of reliable serviceif properly maintained. The unit’s foam insulation and forced aircooling system deliver an outstanding food storage environment.
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- Environmentally friendly, CFC-free urethane foam insulated walls and doors
- Adjustable heavy duty epoxy coated shelves (one per section/door)
- Rear-accessed utility compartment
- Forced air refrigeration
- Solid-state controls with digital temperature display
- Integrated condensate pan eliminates the need for floor drain connection
- Easy to grip, self-closing doors with integrated stainless steel door handles
- Four (4) casters, two (2) with locking brakes
- Holding temperature 0°F to 10°F (-18⁰C to -23⁰C)
- Storage capacity of 14.1 Cubic Ft. (439 L)
|External Dimensions||61” x 30.3” x 38.3” (1555 x 770 x 976 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions||56” x 23.4” x 26.6” (1430 x 636 x 676 mm)|
|Net Capacity||14.1 Cu Ft (439 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||0°F to 10°F (-18°C to -23°C)|
|Unit Weight||265 lbs (120 kg)|
|Doors / Shelves||2 / 2|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.