MXM3-72RHC Maxx Cold Triple Door, Glass Door Refrigerator Merchandiser, White, 72 Cu ft
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXM3-72RHC Refrigerated Merchandiser
Maxx Cold Glass Door Merchandisers are designed for durability and visual appeal to display your product. The glass door merchandisers are energy efficient and effective at displaying product at the right temperature to preserve freshness and prolong shelf life. Simple-to-use, programmable solid-state digital controls deliver accurate temperature regulation.
- Constructed of powder coated steel interior and aluminum interior (white)
- Self-closing doors provided with lock and key set for security
- Double pane insulated glass doors enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat transfers and minimizing condensation
- Interior LED lighting
- Bottom mounted compressor
- Six (6) rollers, three (3) with leveling feet
- Twelve (12) heavy-duty PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- Pre-programmed automatic defrost cycle
- Easy to read LED digital temperature display controls
- Illuminated top panel for marketing message
- Holding temperature of 33⁰F to 41⁰F (1⁰C to 5⁰C)
- Storage capacity of 72 Cubic Ft. (2039 L)
- Available in 115V/60Hz and 230V/50-60Hz
|External Dimentions||81” x 32” x 79.5” 72 (2057 x 810 x 2019 mm)|
|Internal Dimentions||.25” x 26.5” x 52.25” (1835 x 673 x 1327 mm)|
|Nominal Capacity||72 Cu Ft (2039 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||33°F to 41°F (1°C to 5°C)|
|Shipping Weight||670 lbs (305 kg)|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R-290A 5.29 oz (150 g)|
|Doors / Shelves||3 Swing / 12 Shelves|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product was certified by the United States Department of Energy
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.