MXM1-2RHC Maxx Cold Countertop Refrigerator Merchandiser, 2 Cu ft
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXM1-2RHC Counter Refrigerator
Maxx Cold Countertop Merchandiser Refrigerators are designed with a glass door to enhance product display. These energy efficient units include simple to use, programmable solid state digital controls that deliver accurate temperature regulation to preserve freshness and prolong product shelf life.
- Constructed of white painted steel exterior and ABS interior
- Interior LED lighting
- Foamed urethane insulation
- Adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves
- Hinged multi-pane glass door with lock/key set for security
- Four (4) adjustable leveling feet
- Manual defrost
- Digital controls with LED temperature display
- Internal condensate evaporator pan, therefore no drain connection required
- Holding temperature of 32⁰F to 40⁰F (0⁰C to 4⁰C)
- Storage capacity of 2.1 Cubic Ft. (59.5 L)
- Available in 115V/60Hz and 230V/50-60Hz
|External Dimensions||22.4” x 22” x 20.9” (569 x 558 x 531 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions||19.3” x 17.3” x 16.5” (490 x 439 x 406 mm)|
|Nominal Capacity||2.1 Cu Ft (59.5 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||33°F to 41°F 1.2A (1°C to 5°C)|
|Unit Weight||94.8 lbs (43 kg)|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R-600A 1.41 oz (40 g)|
|Doors / Shelves||1 / 2|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.