MXF71F Maxx Cold Glass Top Mobile Ice Cream Freezer, 71” Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXF71F Ice Cream Freezer Merchandiser
Mobile Ice Cream Freezers with transparent, flat glass sliding lidsoffer an attractive way to display , store or serve frozen product.Perfect for ice cream parlors, sorbet shops, restaurants, and concession stands that can hold up to 2, 4 and 5 baskets of hand dipped ice cream or novelties. The glass top allows customers to easily view and choose frozen product.
- Flat, tempered clear glass sliding lids
- Lid lock and keys with removable pin to keep lid unlocked
- Interior LED lights makes it easier to view and enhance product’s appearance
- Molded plastic lid frame heated to prevent frost or ice build-up
- Internal condensate evaporator pan therefore a floor drain is not required
- Bottom defrost drain with plug
- Heavy-duty casters, two locking
- Removable rubber bumper guards and side grill
- Adjustable temperature range -18°F to +10°F (-28°C to -12°C)
- 2.5” thick foamed in-place, environmentally friendly polyurethane insulation
- Easy to read external digital thermometer display
- Exterior construction is white coated steel and interior is pre-coated white steel
- (5) hanging basket walls, (1) vertical fixed and (1) horizontal divider
- Supplied accessories include (1) hanging plastic basket, frost scraper, lock & key set
- Storage capacity of 20.0 cubic ft. (566 L)
- Compressor HP: 2/3
- Available in 115V/60Hz, 120V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz, 220V/60Hz
- Optional custom graphics, dipper well and Zeroll scoops & spades, 5 liter gelato holder and 3 gallon tub holder
|External Dimensions||70” x 27.2” x 50.4” (1778 x 690 x 1280 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions||52” x 25.2” x 13.9” (1320 x 639 x 353 mm)|
|Net Capacity||16 Cu Ft (453 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||-18°F to 10°F 4.1A (-28°C to -12°C)|
|Shipping Weight||219 lbs (99 kg)|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R290 4.76 oz (135 g)|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.