MXF54CHC-6 Maxx Cold 6-Basket Glass Display Chest Freezer Merchandiser, 54” Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXF54CHC-6 Ice Cream Freezer Merchandiser
This line of Glass Display Freezer Merchandisers offer a spacious interiors that allow you to store ice cream and frozen novelties in an elegant presentation, with size options to meet your specific application requirements. Capacities range from 3.8 to 14.3 cubic feet (108 to 405 liters). Each unit has thick wall insulation and a white powder coated finish for easy cleaning.
- Constructed of white zinc coated, baked, enamel steel exterior
- Interior is constructed of pained white powder coated steel
- Clear, curved sliding glass lids and easy grip handle with lock/key
- Interior LED lights makes it easier to see selection and enhance product’s appearance
- Molded plastic lid frame heated to prevent frost or ice build-up
- Internal condensate evaporator pan therefore a floor drain is not required
- Four (4) heavy-duty casters and removable rubber bumper guards, side grill
- Available in 115V/60Hz
- Storage capacity of 9.96 Cubic Ft. (282 L)
- 2.5" thick foamed in-place, environmentally friendly polyurethane insulation
- Adjustable temperature range -18°F to +10°F (-28°C to -12°C)
- Supplied with six (6) flat wired baskets
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
|Net Volume Cu Ft (L)||9.96 (282)|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R290a 4.06 oz / 115 g|
|Net Weight Lbs (kg)||114.6 (52)|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product was certified by the United States Department of Energy
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.