MXCR48UHC Maxx Cold Double Door Undercounter Refrigerator, 48” Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXCR48UHC Undercounter Refrigerator
Maxx Cold stainless steel Undercounter Refrigerators are designed to provide the user with maximum storage, energy savings and cold, accurate temperatures. Our undercounter models allow for easy accessibilty, optimum capacity and flexibility for quick and efficient food preperation.
- Constructed of stainless steel exterior and painted aluminum interior
- Urethane insulated walls and doors
- Self-closing, field reversible doors with recessed door handles
- Adjustable, heavy duty epoxy coated shelves, one per section/door hold full size sheet pans
- Four 3" diameter swivel casters with front brakes
- Solid state digital controls
- LED temperature display
- Integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain connection required
- Automatic defrost system
- Holding temperature 33°F to 41°F (1⁰C to 5⁰C)
- Available in 115V/60Hz and 230V/50-60Hz
- Storage capacity of 12 Cubic Ft. (340 L)
|External Dimentions||(1227 x 762 x 911 mm) 60.375” x 30” x 35.5”|
|Internal Dimentions||(1104 x 478 x 622 mm) 56.2” x 18.8” x 24.5”|
|Net Capacity||(340 L) 15.5 Cu Ft|
|Holding Temperature Range||(1°C to 5°C) 33°F to 41°F|
|Shipping Weight||(140 kg) 352 lbs|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||2.65 oz (75 g) R-600a|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.