MXCR29MHC Maxx Cold Single Door Megatop Prep Table, 29” Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXCR29MHC Mega Top Sandwich and Salad Preparation Refrigerator
Maxx Cold Mega Prep tables offer additional pan space compared to standard sandwich/salad stations. Choose from 4 models offering storage from 7, 12, 15.5 and 18 cubic feet that accommodate 12, 16, 24 and 27 pans. Constructed of stainless steel, easy grip recessed handles, LED temperature display and equipped with a 9” deep cutting board our Mega Prep tables will streamline your food prep operations.
- Stainless steel exterior and coated aluminum interior
- Equipped with sanitary food grade quality 9" cutting board, full set of divider bars and twelve (12) 4" deep pans
- Easy grip recessed handle
- Urethane foam insulated walls and doors
- Adjustable, heavy duty wire shelves, one per section/door accommodate full size sheet pans
- LED temperature display
- Equipped with integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain line connection is required
- Four (4) 3" diameter swivel casters with two (2) front brakes
- Holding temperature 33°F to 41°F (1⁰C to 5⁰C)
- Available in 115V/60Hz and 230V/50 - 60Hz
- Storage capacity of 7 Cubic Ft. (198 L) / 12 pans
|External Dimensions||28.9” x 34.5 x 43.2” (699 x 877 x 1098 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions||22.9” x 18.8” x 24.5” (602 x 478 x 622 mm)|
|Net Capacity||7 Cu Ft (198 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||33°F to 41°F (1°C to 5°C)|
|Shipping Weight||220 lbs (100 kg)|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R290a 3.0 oz (85 g)|
|Doors / Shelves||1 / 1|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.