MXCR-49FDHC Maxx Cold Double Door, Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator, Top Mount, 49 Cu ft
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXCR-49FDHC Reach-In Refrigerator
Maxx Cold Reach-In Refrigerators store frequently accessed foodservice products within reach and at the proper storage temperature. The Reach-in Refrigerators are constructed of durable stainless steel, and include self-closing doors and an oversized refrigeration system to meet the needs of demanding applications.
- Stainless steel exterior with painted white aluminum interior
- Urethane foam insulation
- (6) heavy-duty, adjustable, PE coated wire shelves per section hold full size sheet pans
- Recessed handles with door locks
- 4" diameter swivel casters with front brakes
- Automatic defrost system and interior lighting
- Equipped with integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain line connection is needed
- Holding temperature 34°F to 41°F (1⁰C to 5⁰C)
- Open door alert beeps when door has been open for 3 minutes
- Hinged, self-closing doors
- Available in 120V/60Hz and 230V/60Hz
- Nominal storage capacity of 49 Cubic Ft. (1387 L)
|External Dimensions||53.9” x 32.7” x 82.25” (1369 x 831 x 2090 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions||49.1” x 26.5” x 52.1” (1246 x 673 x 1324 mm)|
|Nominal Capacity||49 Cu Ft (1387 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||34°F to 41°F 4.5A (1°C to 5°C)|
|Shipping Weight||536 lbs (244 kg)|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R-290A 3.7 oz (105 g)|
|Doors / Shelves||2 / 6|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This product was certified by the United States Department of Energy
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.