MXCF-23FDHC Maxx Cold Single Door, Solid Door Reach-In Freezer, Top Mount, 23 Cu ft
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Cold MXCF-23FDHC Reach-In Freezer
Maxx Cold Reach-In Freezers store frequently accessed foodservice products within reach and at the proper storage temperature. The Reach-in Freezers are constructed of durable stainless steel, and include self-closing doors and an oversized refrigeration system to meet the needs of demanding applications.
- Stainless steel exterior with painted white aluminum interior
- Urethane foam insulation
- (3) heavy-duty, adjustable, PE coated wire shelves per section hold full size sheet pans
- Recessed handle with door locks
- 4" diameter swivel casters with front brakes
- Automatic defrost system and interior lighting
- Equipped with integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain line connection is needed
- Holding temperature -10°F to 10°F (-23⁰C to -12⁰C)
- Open door alert beeps when door has been open for 3 minutes
- Hinged, self-closing door
- Available in 115V/60Hz
- Nominal storage capacity of 23 Cubic Ft. (651 L)
|External Dimensions||26.8” x 32.7” x 82.25” (681 x 831 x 2090 mm)|
|Internal Dimensions||21.9” x 26.5” x 52.1” (556 x 673 x 1324 mm)|
|Nominal Capacity||23 Cu Ft (651 L)|
|Holding Temperature Range||-10°F to 10°F (-23°C to -12°C)|
|Shipping Weight||336 lbs (140 kg)|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R-290A 3.88 oz (110 g)|
|Doors / Shelves||1 / 3|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.