MIM360NH Maxx Ice 360 lb Intelligent Series Modular Ice Machine, 22” Wide, Half-Dice
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Maxx Ice MIM360NH Ice Maker, Cube-Style
Maxx Ice Intelligent Series modular, air-cooled ice machines are designed for high volume ice production application. The modular units are compatible with most ice storage bins and beverage dispensers. Available in both full or half dice cubes, the stainless steel and black trim exterior features a hinged front panel for easy cleaning and servicing. The digital controls, vertical evaporator and proven ice making technology will deliver years of reliable ice production.
- Produces up to 361 lbs (164 kg) of ice daily
- 22" model can be stacked with the addition of an adapter
- Ideal for drink dispensers
- Hinged front panel allows for easy access and service
- Compatible ice storage bin MIB310N sold separately
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel and black trim
- User friendly, exterior diagnostic digital controller display
- Digital screen displays ice machine status and temperature
- Power source will also illuminate LED light in storage bin
- Automatic cleaning cycle and bin overflow prevention
- Air-cooled compressor
- Available in 115V/60Hz and 220V/50-60Hz
|External Dimensions||22” x 24.6” x 21” (560 x 625 x 532 mm)|
|Daily Ice Production (70°F Air / 50°F Water)||361 lbs (164 kg)|
|Compatible Maxx Ice Storage Bin||MIB310N|
|Net Weight / Shipping Weight||93 lbs (42 kg) 111.5 lbs (50.5 kg)|
|Amp Draw (Making / Harvesting)||7.5A / 10.5A|
|Refrigerant and Charge Size||R-404a 24.5oz (695g)|
|Electrical||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.