LBC Bakery LMO Max-G Roll-In Rotating Rack Oven Gas
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
LBC Max Rack Oven
LBC Max Rack Ovens are a convenient way to get big oven results in a smaller space.
Designed for artisan-style bread, delicate pastries, and heavy-load cooking, LBC Max Rack Ovens can outperform convection ovens with the results you expect from our full-size rack ovens.
- Fits under 6’ 6” hood
- Gear drive rotation system
- Full view double pane windows
- Double doors open simultaneously and latch to prevent accidental opening during operation
- Solid, full-length door hinge shafts
- Bright xenon interior lighting
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Self-contained steam generation system
- 125 kBTU/hr heat input (natural gas)
- High-efficiency heat exchanger
- 3/4 hp top-mounted convection motor
- Heavy-duty rotation system with self-adjusting clutch
Digital Display Control
- Two control modes with programmable features
> Single-step cooking mode:
» 40 programmable recipes with 6 quick select buttons
> 6-step cooking mode:
» 30 programmable recipes
- Programmable features: Steam, Vent, Blower Delay, and Pulse Air
- Selectable Automatic Temperature Setback
- Stainless steel construction
- Split Full-view glass doors with unison opening
- Digital manual controller with 40 single-step recipe storage or 30 multiple-step recipe storages
- Built-in steamer
- Electric vent control
- Floor-level stainless steel floor for roll-in racks
- Full 1-year parts and labor warranty
1-year parts and labor.
|Dimension||44.8"W x 43"D x 77"H|
|Actual Weight||1,350 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||1,500 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.