LBC Bakery LRR1-18-10 Single End-Load Stainless Steel Roll-in Oven Rack
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
LBC Roll-In Oven Racks
Available in side-load, end-load, and double rack configurations and 3″- 4” and 6” slide spacing.
LBC brings modern durability, performance, and consistency, with an eye to the artistry and craftsmanship that is high-quality baking.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Construction
- 4″ High Temperature, Non-metallic Swivel Casters
- Rulon Bearing inserts at wheel axles
- Electro-polished Annealed Finish
- Fits standard “B” Style Lift Systems
- Shipped K.D. for Reduced Freight Class
- Designed for Standard 18 x 26 Sheet Pans
- Fits 18” or 26” Strap Pans
- Utilizes Standard “B” Style Lift
- Casters Rated 600 Deg. F.
- Caster Capacity 500 Lbs. Each
- Single end-load
- Bright polished finish
- Four-inch high temperature swivel casters, rated 600°F, 500 lbs. each
- Ships knocked down; assembly required
- Designed for 18″ x 26″ pans; also holds 18” or 26” strap pans
- Single racks field convertible for use in single or double oven with a “B” style lift
1-year parts and labor.
|Production Capacity of 18 x 26 Sheet Pans||10|
|Production Capacity of Pies (9 in dia)||30|
|Production Capacity of 1# 5-Strap Bread||50|
|Production Capacity of 1 1/2# 5-Strap Bread||50|
|Production Capacity of Cookies (Small)||10 dozen|
|Shipping Weight||96 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.