Kool-It LX-46FB 54 3/10” Double Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer, 42.97 Cu Ft
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Kool-It LX-46FB Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer
Highly efficient and spacious freezer providing perfect temperature preservation and performance.
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant. Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant has low Global Warming Potential (GDP). Meets all USA, California & Canada refrigerant & energy standards.
- Intelligent Electronic Control. An electronic controller (CIF) assures optimal refrigeration performance through precision temperature control, and intelligent control defrost cycle, compressor & other component functions.
- High Power Reliable Refrigeration System. Fast pull-down, optimal internal air circulation, and reliable refrigeration, maintaining colder temperatures for food preservation.
- Standard LED Lighting System. Ultra-bright 250 LUX, low-energy interior LED illumination system provides optimal merchandise display visibility. Low profile, door mounted, clip-in LED design.
- Evaporator Housing. Injection-molded, flame-retardant plastic evaporator housing provides optimal airflow and reliable condensate drainage during defrost cycles. Optimal improved aesthetics and improved design for accessibility during maintenance & assembly.
- Glassdoor optimal thermal design. 3 pane glass, argon filled & sealed, plus 2 low-E UV protection films deliver optimal thermal insulation. Safety glass exterior pane. Extruded plastic door frame, corner welded for optimal thermal properties and reliability. Standard anti-fog film on interior glass for rapid condensation removal after door closing.
- Heated door & humidity sensor. 90 Watt heater on external door glass, electronically controlled by a humidity sensor. Heater activates from 55% RH in order to evaporate excessive condensation on exterior glass. The heater eliminates the majority of condensation for optimal product visibility and prevents condensate runoff/puddling up to 70% RH in a 90°F/32°C environment. Heater de-activates below 55% RH, for optimal energy consumption and DOE compliance.
- Manual Lock - External lock available
- Baskets - 2 provided as standard.
- Price Kit - Available for shelf display
- Door hinges. Increased strength, reliability, and insulation. The door hinges' strength increased using 10 Gauge steel. The bottom hinge is ‘hollow’, 8.8mm hole allows LED, Door heater & other harnesses to pass through for optimal reliability, and covers optimal door frame insulation. Increased spring strength delivers reliable door closing. Eliminates 90-degree hold open & soft closing.
- Spark-Free Refrigeration Components. All Reach-In models will have spark-free refrigeration components for optimal safety, per UL requirements.
- Wooden Pallet. Sturdy wooden pallet which provides support and security in the shipping and storage of the freezer, with easy access & removal.
- General Power Switch Accessibility. Switch location moved to the front of the cabinet, immediately behind the front grill, for improved accessibility, thus avoiding the need to move cabinets to power-o, during maintenance and cleaning.
- Vacuum Valve. Ensures door is able to be re-opened, within 5 seconds, to reduce the effects of rapidly cooled air and vacuum effect.
- Lower Drain. One-piece, transparent lower drain hose, ensures visibility & consistent condensate drainage for optimal defrost function.
- Evaporator Defrost Heaters. Evaporator 3 Heaters; Two heaters run constantly to eliminate ice build-up below the evaporator (300 Watts) and drain line (8.2 Watts), and a third heater (125 Watts) for defrosting function (Defrost cycle runs every 3hrs, up to 30 mins or to 68°F Evap temp whichever is reached first).
- Cabinet frame. Heated surround, to reduce condensation after door opening, aided by double door gasket.
- 40 months parts and labor
- 80 months on compressor (part only)
|Material||V7 Plastic Frame|
|Usable Volume||42.97 Cu Ft (1217 L)|
|Shelf Size||24 1/10” x 13 3/5” (61 x 50 cm)|
|Exterior Material||Pre-painted steel|
|Interior Material||Pre-painted steel|
|Refrigerant||R290 / 7.8 oz (0.22 kg)|
|Compressor Power||1/2 HP|
|Thermostat default setting||-11.2°F (-24°C) to -0.4°F (-18°C)|
|Energy Consumption||12.772 kWh/24h|
|Condenser||Finless (low maintenance)|
|Lighting||250 Lux Output (18 modules, 8 LED per)|
|Cord Length||118” (300 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions||49 1/2” x 24 3/5” x 59 1/5” (126 x 63 x 150 cm)|
|Exterior Dimensions||54 3/10” x 31 3/10” x 78 9/10” (138 x 80 x 200 cm)|
|Shipping Dimensions||55 2/5” x 31 9/10” x 82 3/10” (141 x 81 x 209 cm)|
|Unit Weight||511.47 lbs (232 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||519.9 lbs (235.5 kg)|
This product was certified by the United States Department of Energy
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.