Kool-It KMTM-20 76” Multi-Temp Display Merchandiser, / 20.1 cu. ft³
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
Kool-It KMTM-20 Multi-Temp Display Merchandiser
Kool-It is a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of commercial refrigeration and display equipment. Kool-It supplies the best products at the best price with the best service possible.
- Preservation of frozen or refrigerated products
- Static refrigeration
- Cabinet with rounded inner shapes
- Galvanized steel pre-painted internal and external plates with high resistance to corrosion
- Base frame in anodized aluminum
- ABS side frame, ensuring high resistance
- Adjustable thermostat for dual action
- Manual defrost
- Low emissivity tempered glass lid with high efficiency sealing system
- 80 mm thick eco-friendly polyurethane insulation
- Removable condensing unit system on the front easy access to maintenance
- Adjustable leveling feet system
- Plastic grid made in high-impact material with U.V protection (ICED 5030)
- Cleaning drain
- Price bracket display mount model ICED 503)
- Analog thermometer
- Internal partition
- Test temperature of 95 F / 75% relative air humidity
2-year parts and labor.
|Gross Capacity||568 L / 20.1 ft³|
|Temperature Range (°C)||-22° to -18° / 0° - 8° C|
|Temperature Range (°F)||-7.6° to -0.4 / 32° to 46° F|
|Power Consumption||3.9 kWh/24Hr|
|Width||1940 mm / 76 in|
|Height||945 mm / 37 in|
|Depth||795 mm / 31 in|
|Net Weight||148 kg / 326 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.