Kool-It KGM-36 Double Glass Door Cooler, 44.5" Wide, 31.1 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Kool-It KGM-36 Double Glass Door Cooler (Swing Door Series)
- Modern & attractive appearance for any kitchen, C-Store, service station, etc.
- Black exterior baked enamel steel finish
- White interior baked enamel steel finish
- Interior base in painted steel finish
- Heavy-duty polyethylene coated adjustable wire shelves
- Double-pane locking glass doors are ergonomically designed and self-closing with easy grab handles
- Plastic upper sign panel with lamp
- 2-1/2” casters
- Entire cabinet structure engineered to the highest standards
- Built using foamed-in place high density CFC-free polyurethane
- Environment friendly R290 refrigerant; KGM-7 -R600a
- One piece magnetic door gaskets, providing a tight and efficient seal
- ETL approved and conforms to NSF 7 standards
- Positive air flow throughout with forced air movement throughout entire cabinet
- Refrigerators hold 33-40°F for optimum preservation of foods and beverages
- High efficiency evaporators with oversized condensing units on all models
- Digital temperature readout display with electronic thermostatic control
- LED interior lighting for total product display
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Black Powder Coated Steel Exterior
- White Painted Aluminum Interior
- LED Lighting
- Self-closing single and sliding doors
- Door locks and keys included
- Auto Defrost
- Digital Thermostat with LED Display
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty
- 5 Year compressor warrant
|Equipment type||Glass Door Coolers|
|Compressor Size||1/4 hp|
|Shipping Dims. (Width)||46.5"|
|Shipping Dims. (Depth)||30.3"|
|Shipping Dims. (Height)||83.5"|
|Net Weight||307 lbs|
|Gross Weight||347 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.