Kool-It KCF-5C 24" Curved Glass Display Chest Freezer, 4.62 Cu Ft
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
Kool-It KCF-5C Curved Glass Display Chest Freezer
Kool-It is a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of commercial refrigeration and display equipment. Kool-It supplies the best products at the best price with the best service possible.
- Decal Sticker
- LED lighting system
- Lid lock
- Backlight / Back dark
- Internal partition
- Electronic controller
- Temperature Alarm
- Analogic Thermometer
- Preservation of frozen products
- Static refrigeration
- Cabinet with rounded inner shapes
- Internal and external plates in pre-painted galvanized steel with high corrosion resistance
- Base frame in anodized aluminum
- Rear drain
- Slot to display price support
- High-strength double-wheel casters
- Manual defrost
- Adjustable thermostat for low temperatures
- Low-emissivity tempered glass lid with high-efficiency sealing system
- ABS side frame, ensuring high resistance
- 80 mm thick eco-friendly polyurethane insulation
- High-impact material plastic grid with UV protection
- Without condenser micro fan, thus eliminating preventive maintenance
- Test temperature of 95°F / 75% relative air humidity
- Easy to remove lid system
1-year parts and labor.
|131L / 35gal / 4.62 Cu Ft
|Temperature Range (°C)
|-22 to -18
|Temperature Range (°F)
|-7.6 to -0.4
|602 mm / 24 in
|705 mm / 28 in
|829 mm / 33 in
|679 mm / 27 in
|43 kg / 95 lbs
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.