Kool-It KII 350 Refrigerated Display Case, 12.7 cu.ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Kool-It KII 350 Dual Temperature Island Showcase
Kool-It is a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of commercial refrigeration and display equipment. Kool-It supplies the best products at the best price with the best service possible.
- Created to endure the everyday promotion of refrigerated items, as well as frozen seafoods, meats and other frozen foods
- Dual temperature island cabinet switches temperatures with the push of a button
- Dual temperature / dual control, operators can adjust according to the demand
- Four sides of tempered glass around cabinet and glass top doors are optional
- Available in three lengths: 60 in, 80 in and 100 in.
- DOE compliant
- Ventilated cooling for optimum performance
- Hot gas pipe for automatic condensate water
- Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- SECOP compressor, high cooling efficiency, plug & play, easy to use 110V - 30 Amp
- Auto condensate system for evaporation, convenient to use
- Polyurethane cavity integral foaming process thereby reducing cold energy consumption
- Ultra-thin oversized high-performance evaporator, delivers fast cooling, and effective volume
- Designed for total mobility with casters as standard equipment: 2 swivel and 2 non swivel
- Entirely self-contained system
- Temperature Range: -l0F ~ 42F
|Temperature Range||10°F - 42°F|
|Defrost Type||Defrost Manual-Automatic|
|Internal Depth||x 31.3"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.