Jaccard KT-ALP Semi-Automatic Commercial Meat Flattener with Stand & Diamond Face Plate
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Jaccard KT-ALP Commercial Meat Flattener
The semi-automatic commercial meat press quickly flattens fresh or chilled meat without loss of juices or weight. It’s ideal for poultry, beef, pork, or veal. Flattened meats improve plate coverage and also cook more evenly.
Since 1962, Jaccard® Corporation has been providing innovative and compelling products to the consumer retail, food service, and food processing markets.
Jaccard Corporation founder, Swiss Master Butcher, and industry icon, Andre Jaccard, knew that creating compelling and useful products that people wanted was the key to running a successful business.
Today, Jaccard operates these same principles by refining existing products and developing new ones with the same desire to provide customers with the best possible solutions to their everyday needs.
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Semi-automatic mechanical meat press that quickly flattens fresh or chilled meat without loss of juices or weight. Ideal for poultry, beef, pork, or veal within small to medium production operations.
- Patented design ensures meat retains flatness indefinitely.
- Uniform thickness guarantees even cooking and greater plate coverage for optimal presentation
- Pressed meat is consistent and even thickness and stays juicy when fried.
- Thickness of the end product is adjustable through a thickness adjustmentbetween1.0mm to 30.0mm
- Fast and efficient - pressing up to 800 steaks per hour at a working pressure of 3000 kg.
- Serrated flattener plate provides tenderization of product within the flattening operation and additional area for breading or coating applications.
- Smooth press plate for the smooth appearance of the product.
|Maximum Output Capacity||800 pieces per hour|
|Voltage Requirements||220v/3 phase|
|Adjustable Flattened Product Thickness||1.0 mm to 4.5 mm|
|Maximum Product Width||10.83 in/275 mm|
|Stepless Working Pressure Adjustment (bar)||50 to 200|
|Maximum Adjustable Pressure Force||6,600 lbs.|
|Pressing Plate Diameter||11.02"|
|Stainless Steel Construction||Standard|
|Full Magnetic Safety & Security System||Standard|
|Low Voltage Electronic Controls||Standard|
|“Plug n’ Play” Design||Standard|
|No Tool Requirement for Inspection or Cleaning||Standard|
|Two Hand Safety Start Up||Standard|
|Removal of Parts for Easy Clean-Up||Standard|
|Serrated Press Plate||Standard|
|Smooth Press Plate||Optional|
|Locking Wheel Stainless Steel Stand||Optional|
|Machine Dimensions||32.09" x 19.69" x 28.74"|
|Machine Weight||385.81 lbs.|