Jaccard J350G 14" Comfort GlideTM Manual Gravity Slicer
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Jaccard J350G Comfort GlideTM Gravity Slicer
Jaccard’s NSF-certified heavy-duty commercial grade gravity slicers are designed to hold up to even the harshest commercial applications within the food service, grocery, commissary, pizza, and sandwich shop markets.
Since 1962, Jaccard® Corporation has been providing innovative and compelling products to the consumer retail, food service, and food processing markets.
Jaccard Corporation founder, Swiss Master Butcher, and industry icon, Andre Jaccard, knew that creating compelling and useful products that people wanted was the key to running a successful business.
Today, Jaccard operates these same principles by refining existing products and developing new ones with the same desire to provide customers with the best possible solutions to their everyday needs.
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum construction.
- Belt transmission.
- Integrated sharpener for easy use.
- Easy access with low-profile carriage for easy loading and simplified operation.
- Reduced cradle feet.
- Precise slice thickness up to 1.00”.
- Third-generation blade design minimizes friction and allows the blade to easily move through the product being sliced (J350G, J350GCO).
- Tilting device (J350G, J350GCO).
- Automatic Stacker Slicer (J350GCO).
- Integrated and removable dual stone sharpener for easy cleaning.
- Permanent blade guard.
|Blade Motor||0.50HP - 0.37kw|
|On/O Buttons||IP69 Switches|
|Rectangular||10.24" x 6.10"|
|Square||7.87" x 7.87"|
|Slicer Net Weight||90.39 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||31.50" x 30.31" x 27.95"|
|Shipping Weight||102.96 lbs.|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.