Jaccard 201504R2 Model H Manual Commercial Meat Tenderizer
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Jaccard 201504R2 Model H Commercial Meat Tenderizer
The Model H commercial tenderizer machine has been the gold standard for 40 years within the food service industry. It is NSF Certified and able to tenderize any cut of boneless meat, pork, veal, poultry, or seafood, without tearing the meat or leaving any lasting impressions. Jaccard's upgraded design with torsion spring actuation significantly reduces the cost of ownership and extends machine life.
Since 1962, Jaccard® Corporation has been providing innovative and compelling products to the consumer retail, food service, and food processing markets.
Jaccard Corporation founder, Swiss Master Butcher, and industry icon, Andre Jaccard, knew that creating compelling and useful products that people wanted was the key to running a successful business.
Today, Jaccard operates these same principles by refining existing products and developing new ones with the same desire to provide customers with the best possible solutions to their everyday needs.
- The new torsion spring design enhances durability and minimizes maintenance
- Patented stripper frame design provides easy removal, installation & cleaning of blade set; no tools are required to clean or inspect
- Adjustable to accommodate almost any product height
- Provides 30 square inches of tenderization per stroke; 27% more than the competition
- Tenderizing blades constructed of 48 Rockwell Hardness 301 stainless steel and bi-directionally sharpened to easily penetrate tough meat
- Each blade set contains 544 stainless steel surgical knives with bi-directional sharpness for effortless penetration
- The exclusive “T Safety Lock” design maintains alignment and prevents damage to column structure
- Forward / backward sliding board allows for easy control and advancement of meat being tenderized
- Optional stainless steel stand with wheels allows for easy transportation within the production environment
- Only NSF Approved Manual Meat Tenderizer
- # 1 choice of professional chefs around the world
|Handle Articulation||16" -21"|
|Product Tenderization Coverage Area||18.2|
|Construction of Direct Contact Components||Stainless Steel|
|Stand||4 Wheels(2 Locking)|
|Cost of Ownership||Low|
|Maximum Product Width||10"|
|Maximum Product Height||4.75"|
|Machine Dimensions (L X W)||17.20" x 15.70"|
|Machine Dimensions with Stand (L x W)||22.99" x 21.97"|
|Machine Height with Handle||36.50"|
|Machine Height with Stand and Handle||67.99"|
|Machine Weight||54 lbs.|
|Machine Weight with Stand||99.21 lbs.|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.