Imperial Range IR-6-G24 ro Series 60" Gas Range, 6 Burners, 24" Range, 2 Ovens
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Linear burner provides even heating throughout the oven.
- Unique burner baffle distributes heat flow to provide even temperatures throughout the oven cavity.
- Exclusive heat deflector reflects heat into the oven, not the floor. 100% safety pilot.
- Chef Depth interior is 26-1/2” w x 26” d x 14” h (673 w x 660 d x 356 h mm) and accommodates 18” x 26” (457 x 660 mm) sheet pans left-to-right and front-to-back. Chef Depth is35,000 BTU (10 KW).
- Porcelainized sides, rear, deck and door lining for easy cleaning. Heavy duty door hinge.
- Stamped inner door liner provides extra strength while optimizing heat retention.
- One chrome oven rack is included.
- PyroCentric™ 32,000 BTU (9 KW) anti-clogging burner with a 7,000 BTU/hr. (2 KW) low simmer feature. Two rings of flame for even heating.
- Cast iron PyroCentric burners are standard on all IR Series Ranges.
- Burners are anti-clogging and lift-off and separate for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws.
- One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition.
- Front grates measure 12” x 12” (305 x 279 mm). Back grates are 12” x 13” (305 x 330 mm).
- Back grates are sized for positioning large stock pots directly over burner and feature a hot air dam.
- Pots slide easily from section to section and onto landing ledge.
- Grates are cast iron for a long service life.
- All stainless steel upper burner box, top grate supports front and rear.
- Highly polished 3/4” (19 mm) steel plate. 21” (533 mm) plate depth.
- Burners have 20,000 (6 KW) BTU/hr. output with a heat deflector every 12” (305) for even heating.
- 3” (76 mm) wide grease trough and removable grease can for easy cleaning.
- Large griddle grease can and full width broiler drip tray are removable for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel front, sides, backguard, shelf, landing ledge and kick plate
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams
- Large 3.5” (127 mm) stainless steel landing ledge
- Control knobs are durable cast aluminum.
- Full width, removable crumb tray under open burners for easy cleaning
- 6” (152 mm) heavy duty legs with adjustable feet
Available Options and Accessories
- Reinforcement channels for mounting cheese melter and salamander
- 6” and 11” (152 and 279 mm) stainless steel backguards. Stubback available
- 10” (254 mm) stainless steel wok ring
- Saute burner head, interchangeable
- Wok burner head, interchangeable
- 220V motor and transformer for convection oven
- Extra oven racks
- Thermostatic griddle control
- Grooved griddle plate
- Griddle safety valve
- Gas shut off valve 3/4” (19 mm)
- Quick disconnect and flexible gas hose
- 6” (152 mm) casters
For use only on non-combustible floors. Legs or casters are required for non-combustible floors; or 2” (51 mm) overhang is required when curb mounted. Provide 0” clearance from non-combustible surfaces and 8” (203 mm) from combustible surfaces.
- 60" Wide Gas Pro Series Restaurant Range
- 6 open burners & pilot lights
- low simmer feature
- cast iron grates
- 24" griddle
- 3" Wide grease trough
- Removable grease can & crumb tray
- 2 standard ovens
- porcelain interior
- 1 chrome rack per oven
- manual controls
- stainless steel front, sides, and backguard,
- 3‐1/2" Deep landing ledge & kick plate
- 6" legs with adjustable feet
- 302,000 BTU
- One year parts Warranty
- One Year Labor warranty
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
This product was tested and has met the certification requirements for gas-fired products.
This unit has been tested and has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association for gas-fired productsa.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.