IKON IUC48R Undercounter Refrigerator, 48.2" Wide, 10.1 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From 1 of
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Ikon IUC48R Undercounter Refrigerator
This 48.2" Undercounter Refrigerator by Ikon is designed to bring you the quality you expect from one of the most competitive brands in the commercial refrigeration equipment industry. It's certified to ANSI and NSF-7 standards for commercial use, comes with a 2 year parts and labor warranty as well as a 5 year compressor warranty, and comes standard with the features necessary to make your commercial kitchen experience most productive and enjoyable.
- CFC free refrigerant and foam insulation
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- Easy to mount 2.5” casters (lockable in front) are standard with all units
- Self-closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves (one per door)
- Stainless steel framework construction
- Auto defrosting and auto evaporation of condensation water
- Interior: side panel: ABS plastic, bottom: 304 stainless steel, balance in aluminum
- R-600A Natural refrigerant Models IUC28 IUC36 IUC48 IUC61
- R-290 Natural refrigerant Model IUC72
- Temperature: 33 to 40°F / 0.5 to 4°C
- Electrical: 115/60/1 with NEMA 5-15P plug, 10ft cord
- Options-Drawers: IUC28R-2D | IUC36R-2D | IUC36R-4D | IUC48R-2D | IUC48R-4D | IUC61R-2D | IUC61R-4D. Available by custom order only. Please contact our Sales Department for availability and lead time.
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty
- 5 Year compressor warrant
|Equipment Type||Undercounter Refrigerator|
|Storage Capacity||10.1 cu-ft|
|Shelf Capacity||26 sq-ft|
|Ship Weight||280 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.