IKON IT28R Single Door Refrigerator Top Mount, 26.8" Wide, 18.3 Cu. Ft.
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Ikon IT28R Single Door Refrigerator Top Mount
This 26.8" Upright top mount refrigerator by Ikon is designed to bring you the quality you expect from one of the most competitive brands in the commercial refrigeration equipment industry. It's certified to ANSI and NSF-7 standards for commercial use, comes with a 2 year parts and labor warranty as well as a 5 year compressor warranty, and comes standard with the features necessary to make your commercial kitchen experience most productive and enjoyable.
- CFC free refrigerant and foam insulation
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- 3 adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves per door
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water
- Easy to mount 4” casters (lockable in front) are standard with all units
- Locking doors on all units. IT28R door swing is field reversible
- Self-closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Exterior: 430 stainless steel, door & front panel: 202 stainless steel
- Interior: 304 stainless steel
- R-290 Natural refrigerant
- Temperature: 33 to 40°F / 0.5 to 4°C
- Electrical: 115/60/1 with NEMA 5-15P plug, 10ft cord
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty
- 5 Year compressor warrant
|Equipment Type||Refrigerator with Bottom Mount Compressor|
|Storage Capacity||18.3 cu-ft|
|Shelf Capacity||14.0 sq-ft|
|Ship Weight||307 lbs|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.