IKON IT28F Single Door Freezer Top Mount, 26.8" Wide, 18.3 Cu. Ft.
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Ikon IT28F Single Door Freezer Top Mount
This 26.8" Upright top mount freezer by Ikon is designed to bring you the quality you expect from one of the most competitive brands in the commercial refrigeration equipment industry. It's certified to ANSI and NSF-7 standards for commercial use, comes with a 2 year parts and labor warranty as well as a 5 year compressor warranty, and comes standard with the features necessary to make your commercial kitchen experience most productive and enjoyable.
- CFC free refrigerant and foam insulation
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- 3 adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves per door
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water
- Easy to mount 4” casters (lockable in front) are standard with all units
- Freezer door frames have integral factory installed heating element to eliminate condensation
- Locking doors on all units. IT28F door swing is field reversible
- Self-closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Exterior: 430 stainless steel, door & front panel: 202 stainless steel
- Interior: 304 stainless steel
- Temperature: 0 to -10°F / -17 to -23°C
- Electrical: 115/60/1 with NEMA 5-15P plug, 10ft cord
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty
- 5 Year compressor warrant
|Equipment Type||Freezer with Top Mount Compressor|
|Storage Capacity||18.3 cu-ft|
|Shelf Capacity||14.0 sq-ft|
|Ship Weight||329 lbs|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.