IKON ISP48 Salad and Sandwich Prep Table, 48.2" Wide, 8.8 Cu. Ft.
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Ikon ISP48 Salad/Sandwich Prep Table
This 48.2" Sandwich Prep Table by Ikon is designed to bring you the quality you expect from one of the most competitive brands in the commercial refrigeration equipment industry. It's certified to ANSI and NSF-7 standards for commercial use, comes with a 2 year parts and labor warranty as well as a 5 year compressor warranty, and comes standard with the features necessary to make your commercial kitchen experience most productive and enjoyable.
- CFC free refrigerant and foam insulation
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- Easy to mount 2.5” casters (two lockable in front) are standard with all units
- Self-closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves (one per door)
- Stainless steel framework construction
- Auto defrosting and auto evaporation of condensation water
- 1/6 x 4” Portion Control pans & 11.4“ Polyethylene cutting board included Note: Unit can be custom-ordered with 6” PC pans
- Exterior: 430 stainless steel top, front & sides. Aluminum back panel & galvanized bottom
- Interior: 304 stainless steel floor, ABS sides & door backs. Aluminum back panel
- R-290 Natural refrigerant
- Temperature: 33 to 40°F / 0.5 to 4°C
- Electrical: 115/60/1 with NEMA 5-15P plug, 10ft cord
- Option - Drawers: ISP29-2D, ISP36-2D, ISP36-4D,ISP48-2D,ISP48-4D,ISP61-2D, ISP61-4D. Available by custom order only. Please contact our Sales Department for availability and lead time.
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty
- 5 Year compressor warrant
|Equipment Type||Sandwich Prep Table|
|Storage Capacity||8.8 cu-ft|
|Pan 1/6 Size||12|
|Shelf Capacity||26 sq-ft|
|Ship Weight||322 lbs|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.