IKON IGC36 Glass Chiller, 36.8" Wide, Capacity
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Ikon IGC36 Glass Chiller
This 36.8" Glass Chiller by Ikon is designed to bring you the quality you expect from one of the most competitive brands in the commercial refrigeration equipment industry. It's certified to ANSI and NSF-7 standards for commercial use, comes with a 2 year parts and labor warranty as well as a 5 year compressor warranty, and comes standard with the features necessary to make your commercial kitchen experience most productive and enjoyable.
- CFC free refrigerant and foam insulation
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- Easy to mount 1” wheels are standard with all units
- Stainless steel framework construction
- Forced-air cooling
- Doors have lock and key
- Two shelves included
- Self-defrosting evaporator
- Top: 430 stainless steel
- Interior: 304 stainless steel
- Exterior: Heavy duty, wear resistant black paint
- Temperature: -4 to -5°F / -20 to -21°C
- Electrical: 115/60/1 with NEMA 5-15P plug, 10ft cord
- R-290 Natural refrigerant
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty
- 5 Year compressor warrant
|Equipment Type||Glass Chillers|
|Ship Weight||172 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.