IKON IB54FG Double Glass Door Bottom Mount Freezer, 53.9" Wide, 43.9 Cu. Ft.
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Ikon IB54FG Double Glass Door Bottom Mount Freezer
This 53.9" Upright bottom mount freezer by Ikon is designed to bring you the quality you expect from one of the most competitive brands in the commercial refrigeration equipment industry. It's certified to ANSI and NSF-7 standards for commercial use, comes with a 2 year parts and labor warranty as well as a 5 year compressor warranty, and comes standard with the features necessary to make your commercial kitchen experience most productive and enjoyable.
- CFC free refrigerant and foam insulation
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- 4 adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves per door
- Clip-on shelf tag holders
- Condensate heating element built in door frame to eliminate condensation
- Freezer door frames have integral factory installed heating element to eliminate condensation
- Easy to mount 4” casters (lockable in front) are standard with all units
- Self-closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees
- Locking doors on all units.
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Exterior: 430 stainless steel, door & front panel: 202 stainless steel
- Interior: 304 stainless steel
- Refrigerant: R-290 Natural refrigerant
- Temperature: 0 to 10°F / -17 to -23°C
- Electrical: 115/60/1 with NEMA 5-15P plug, 10ft cord
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty
- 5 Year compressor warrant
|Equipment Type||Glass Door Freezers|
|Storage Capacity||43.9 cu-ft|
|Shelf Capacity||28.1 sq-ft|
|Ship Weight||598 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.