Icetro IM-0770-AF Flake Ice Machine Air Cooled, 22”
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Icetro IM-0770-AF Flake Ice Machine
With more than 1,000,000 units sold over 80 countries worldwide, ICETRO ice machines have proven to be one of the most reliable products that provide Best Value & Quality.
- Flake 736 lbs / Nugget 708 lbs production (70F/50F, 24H)
- Food / grocery / beverage stores, fish market, salad bar, cold therapy, and healthcare
- Rugged stainless-steel evaporator
- Auger ensures reliability
- Space saving solution with powerful performance
- Designed for easy installation and service
- Automatic flush cycle for cleaner Ice
- Easy maintenance by quick disassembling
- Simple control, convenient, reliable and durable
- Easy to read and control front display
- High reliability and low maintenance
- 304 durable stainless-steel construction
- R-404A refrigerant
- Three Year Parts & Labor Warraty
|Ice Production 24 hrs||
70 ºF Air / 50 ºF Water (736 lbs)
90 ºF Air / 70 ºF Water (639 lbs)
|Water usage Gal / 100 lbs ice||14|
|Power kWh / 100 lbs ice||5.18 / 5.43|
|Electrical (V/Hz/ph)||115 / 60 / 1|
|Minimum Circuit Breaker (A)||20|
|Ambient Temp Range||Min: 50 ºF / Max: 100 ºF|
|Water Temp Range||Min: 50 ºF / Max: 90 ºF|
20 psi (1.38 bar)
80 psi (5.52 bar)
|Shipping Weight||201 lbs|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.