Icetro IM-0460-WC Modular Ice Machine Water Cooled 30"
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Icetro IM-0460-WC Modular Ice Machine
ICETRO modular ice machines which is MAESTRO series provide the ultimate versatility & quality. By selecting the ice storage bin and head unit separately, customers can build their own ice machine and available in 22" & 30" equipment size.
- Up to 463 lbs production capacity (70F/50F, 24 Hours)
- 304 stainless-steel exterior (durable & rust-resistant)
- Simple diagnostic panel to assist service & maintenance
- Cleaning switch for auto cleaning cycle
- Adjustable flush time to reduce scale & cleaning cost
- ABS antimicrobial interior to reduce slime & cleaning cost
- Water distributor tube & water sump removed w/o tools
- Heavy duty water curtain, pins & hangers for easy removal
- Hinged front door panel for easy access
- No screws on side or back panels for easy access
- Sides & top vent for increased ventilation
- Improved evaporator section to reduce airborne bacteria
- R-404A refrigerant
- Power cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Three Year Parts & Labor
|Ice Production 24 hrs||
70 ºF Air / 50 ºF Water (463 lbs)
90 ºF Air / 70 ºF Water (575 lbs)
|Water usage Gal / 100 lbs ice||15.0|
|Power kWh / 100 lbs ice||4.56|
|Electrical (V/Hz/ph)||115 / 60 / 1|
|Minimum Circuit Breaker (A)||15|
|Ambient Temp Range||Min: 50 ºF / Max: 100 ºF|
|Water Temp Range||Min: 50 ºF / Max: 90 ºF|
Min: 20 psi (1.38 bar)
Max: 80 psi (5.52 bar)
|Shipping Weight||192 lbs|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.