Icetro ID-0450-AN Ice and Water Dispenser, Air Cooled Nugget-Style 43.1”
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Icetro ID-0450-AN Ice Maker Dispenser, Air Cooled
Counter Top Nugget Ice and Water Dispensers, Self-contained ice storage bins (5.3 lbs ~ 30 lbs).
With more than 1,000,000 units sold in over 80 countries worldwide, ICETRO ice machines have proven to be one of the most reliable products that provide the Best Value & Quality.
- Countertop Ice/Water Dispenser
- 378 LBS daily nugget Ice production (70F/50F)
- up to 30 LBS ice storage capacity
- Rugged stainless steel evaporator & auger
- Swing front door for easy maintenance
- Three modes Available(ICE / WATER / ICE & WATER)
- Automatic flush for scale prevention
- UV sterilization
- 304 durable Stainless steel use
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Power cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Three Year Parts & Labor Warraty
|Ice Production 24 hrs||
Air/Water: 70ºF / 50ºF (378 lbs)
Air/Water: 90ºF / 70ºF (289 lbs)
|Water usage Gal / 100 lbs ice||12|
|Power kWh / 100 lbs ice||7.28|
|Electrical (V/Hz/ph)||115 / 60 / 1|
|Minimum Circuit Breaker (A)||15|
|Ambient Temp Range||Min: 50 ºF / Max: 100 ºF|
|Water Temp Range||Min: 50 ºF / Max: 90 ºF|
|Water Pressure||MIn: 20 psi (1.38 bar) / Max: 80 psi (5.52 bar)|
|Shipping Weight||223 lbs|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.