Hydra-Kool KGV-MD-2-R High Volume Grab-N-Go for Remote Condensing Unit
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Hydra-Kool KGV-MD-2-R High Volume Grab-N-Go Case for Remote Condensing Unit
- Case holds 33°F to 40°F
- Forced air refrigeration
- Front loading
- LED lighting in canopy and under shelves
- Cases can be multiplexed
- LED lighting in all doors
- Voltage : 115/60/1 for S/C units of 2+3 doors and all remote units
- Note: For other unit length please contact MVP
- Other colors available
- Stainless steel exterior and / or interior
- Additional shelves
- Price tag molding
- Product dividers
- Joining Kit
- These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H.
- These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant.
- Alternate refrigerants available by special order.
- O.A. length includes (2) ends at 1-7/8” each.
- Ventilation grills at front and back cannot be blocked.
- B.T.U.’s are calculated at 14°F (evaporator) and 90°F (ambient).
- Floor drain must be provided with an expansion value and a liquid solenoid for pump down cycle.
- Cases must be hard wired – no plugs.
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel
- CFC free injected foam insulation
- PVC coated steel gray interior
- Black steel kick plate
- Foamed polystyrene black end panels
- Height adjustable shelves can be tilted
- Product stops on all shelves
- Temperature and defrost regulated by a digital controller
- Levelling feet
One year parts and labor with an additional four years on the compressor (part only)
|Equipment Type||Glass Door Wall Type|
|Number of Doors||2 x 23 - 1/2|
|O.A. Length (inches)||51.5|
|Shipping Weight||763 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.