Hydra-Kool KGL-RM-60-R 60" Grab-N-Go Low Profile Case Front and Rear Loading Manual Shutter, Remote
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
Hydra-Kool KGL-RM-60-R Grab-N-Go Low Profile Case Front and Rear Loading Manual Shutter
These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H. These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant. Alternate refrigerants are available by special order. O.A. length includes (2) ends at 1-1/2” each. Ventilation grills at the front and back cannot be blocked. B.T.U.’s are calculated at 14°F (evaporator) and 90°F (ambient). Remote cases are provided with an expansion valve and a liquid solenoid for the pump down cycle. In remote cases, if no floor drain is provided, a condensate evaporating pan must be ordered and 6.7 amps added to the amp load. Remote cases must be hard-wired – no plugs.
- Case holds 38°F to 40°F
- Forced air refrigeration
- Open front and rear loading
- Key-operated manual shutter
- Stainless steel exterior and/or interior
- Other colors available
- Additional shelves
- Price tag molding
- Product dividers
- Condensate evaporating pan for remote cases
- Stainless steel legs are adjustable from 5-1/8” to 7-5/8”
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel with a blue decal
- CFC-free injected foam insulation
- PVC-coated steel gray interior
- Black steel kick plate
- Foamed polystyrene black end panels
- Tempered side glass
- LED lighting in the canopy and under shelves
- Temperature and defrost are regulated by a digital controller
- Slide out condensing unit on self-contained units Removable condensate evaporating pan for easy cleaning
- Product stops on all shelves
- Height adjustable, shelves can be tilted
- Leveling feet
1-year parts and labor.
|115 Volts Total Amps||1.4|
|No Crate Weight||430 lbs.|
|With Crate Weight||635 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.