Hydra Kool KGL-OU-36-S Combination Type Case
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Hydra-Kool KGL-OU-36-S Combination Type Case
- Case holds 36°F to 40°F
- Upper section can be operated as refrigerated or dry multiple uses
- Forced air refrigeration
- Open front lower section
- Front loading lower section
- Tempered glass, rear sliding doors in upper section
- Available in dark grey or white finish
- Stainless steel front panel
- Stainless steel base and / or interior
- Mirror rear sided doors (upper section)
- Mirrored side glass
- Front panel bumper protector
- PVC coated gray steel folding rear shelf
- Stainless steel folding rear shelf
- Acrylic product partitions
- Shelf price tag moldings
- Casters add 4-3/8” to height
- Stainless steel legs are adjustable from 5-1/8” to 7-5/8”
- These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H.
- These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant.
- Alternate refrigerants available by special order.
- O.A. length includes (2) ends at 1-1/2” each.
- Ventilation grills at front and back cannot be blocked.
- B.T.U.’s are calculated at 14°F (evaporator) and 90°F (ambient).
- CFC free injected foam insulation
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel
- PVC coated steel gray interior
- Wood laminate covered end panels
- LED lighting in canopy and under all shelves
- Height adjustable shelves can be tilted
- Temperature and defrost regulated by a digital controller
- Removable condensate evaporating pan for easy cleaning
- Slide out condensing unit on self-contained units
One year parts and labor with an additional four years on the compressor (part only)
|Equipment Type||Open Display Merchandiser|
|Shipping Weight||617 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.