Hydra-Kool KFM-SC-40-S KFM-SC Seafood Case
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From 1 of
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Hydra-Kool KFM-SC-40-S Curved Glass Seafood Case Designed for Fish
- Case holds 33°F to 40°F
- Low velocity forced air refrigeration maintains high humidity
- Tempered side glass and rear sliding doors
- Cases can be multiplexed
- Can be used with optional ice pans
- Cases require floor drains
- Ice/fish pan kit. See table above
- Stainless steel exterior
- Other colors available
- Joining Kit
- Scale stand with receptable
- Cutting Board
- Knife Support
- Casters add 4-3/8” to height
- Stainless steel legs are adjustable from 5-1/8” to 7-5/8”
- These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H.
- These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant.
- Alternate refrigerants available by special order.
- O.A. length includes (2) ends at 1-7/8” each.
- Ventilation grills at front and back cannot be blocked.
- B.T.U.’s are calculated at 14°F (evaporator) and 90°F (ambient).
- Remote cases are provided with an expansion valve and a liquid solenoid for pump down cycle.
- Remote cases must be hard wired – no plugs.
- Coated evaporator coil
- Stainless steel frame
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel rear work bench
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel
- CFC free injected foam insulation
- Black steel kick plate
- Foamed polystyrene black end panels
- Tempered tilt foward front glass
- Removable rear tempered glass sliding door
- LED lighting in canopy
- Temperature and defrost regulated by a digital controller
- Slide out condensing unit on self-contained units
- Anti condensing system for front glass
- Digital thermometer
- Levelling feet
One year parts and labor with an additional four years on the compressor (part only)
|Equipment Type||Deli Cases|
|O.A. Length (inches)||40.4”|
|Volume FT3 (Front)||12.35|
|Lights Fans HTRS||0.95|
|Shipping Weight||494 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.