Hydra-Kool KFM-OF-80-S Fresh Meat Open Front Deli Case
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Hydra-Kool KFM-OF-80-S Open Front Deli Case Designed for Fresh Meat
- Case holds 33°F to 40°F
- Low velocity forced air refrigeration maintains high humidity
- Tempered front & side glass
- Cases can be multiplexed
- Stainless steel exterior
- Other colors available
- Joining Kit
- Condensate evaporating pan for remote cases
- White epoxy bi-level wire racks 2 or 3 level step sham
- Scale stand with receptacle
- Knife support
- Cutting board
- Casters add 4-3/8” to height
- Stainless steel legs are adjustable from 5-1/8” to 7-5/8”
- These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H.
- These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant.
- Alternate refrigerants available by special order.
- O.A. length includes (2) ends at 1-1/2” each.
- Ventilation grills at front and back cannot be blocked.
- B.T.U.’s are calculated at 14°F (evaporator) and 90°F (ambient).
- Remote cases are provided with an expansion valve and a liquid solenoid for pump down cycle.
- On remote cases, if no floor drain is provided, a condensate evaporating pan must be ordered and 3.3 amps added to the amp load.
- Remote cases must be hard wired – no plugs.
- CFC free injected foam insulation
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel
- PVC coated steel gray interior
- Black steel kick plate
- Stainless steel rear work bench
- Foamed polystyrene black end panels
- Temperature and defrost regulated by a digital controller
- Removable condensate evaporating pan for easy cleaning on self contained units
- Slide out condensing unit on self-contained units
- Digital thermometer
- Levelling feet
One year parts and labor with an additional four years on the compressor (part only)
|Equipment Type||Deli Cases|
|O.A. Length (inches)||77.5”|
|Lights Fans HTRS||1.20|
|Shipping Weight||714 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.