Hydra-Kool KFM-GL-60-S Curved Glass Gelato Case
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Hydra-Kool KFM-GL-60-S Curved Glass Gelato Case
- Low temperature
- Forced air refrigeration
- Lift up tempered front glass
- Cases can be multiplexed
- Stainless steel interior & exterior
- Other colors available
- (10) Pans 14-1/8” long x 6-1/2” wide x 6” deep KFM-GL-40-S
- (16) Pans 14-1/8” long x 6-1/2” wide x 6” deep KFM-GL-60-S
- (22) Pans 14-1/8” long x 6-1/2” wide x 6” deep KFM-GL-80-S
- These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H.
- These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant.
- Ventilation grills at front and back cannot be blocked.
- Tempered side glass
- CFC free injected foam insulation
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel
- PVC coated steel gray interior
- Black steel kick plate
- All trim and glass supports-aluminum
- Stainless steel pansLift up tempered front glass
- Thermopane end glass
- Stainless steel work bench
- Removable rear plexiglass sliding doors
- Temperature and defrost regulated by a digital controller
- Levelling feet
One year parts and labor with an additional four years on the compressor (part only)
|Equipment Type||Gelato Case|
|O.A. Length (inches)||58.2”|
|Compressor (Case Temp)||-4 / -7°F|
|Lights Fans HTRS||0.49|
|Shipping Weight||661 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.