Hydra-Kool KFM-FG-100-R 101" Flat Glass Meat Display Case, Remote
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
Hydra-Kool KFM-FG-100-R Flat Glass Meat Display Case
These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H. These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant. Alternate refrigerants are available by special order. O.A. length includes (2) ends at 1-1/2” each. Ventilation grills at the front and back cannot be blocked. B.T.U.’s are calculated at 14°F (evaporator) and 90°F (ambient). Remote cases are provided with an expansion valve and a liquid solenoid for the pump down cycle. In remote cases, if no floor drain is provided, a condensate evaporating pan must be ordered and 3.3 amps added to the amp load. Remote cases must be hard-wired – no plugs.
- Case holds 33°F to 40°F
- Low-velocity forced-air refrigeration maintains high humidity tempered tilt out flat front glass
- Tempered side glass & rear sliding doors cases can be multiplexed
- Stainless steel exterior
- Other colors available
- Joining Kit
- Condensate evaporating pan for remote cases
- White epoxy bi-level wire racks; 2 or 3-level step sham
- Scale stand with a receptacle
- Cutting board
- Knife Support
- Casters add 4-3/8” to the height
- Stainless steel legs are adjustable from 5-1/8” to 7-5/8”
- CFC-free injected foam insulation
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel rear workbench
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel
- Black steel kick plate
- Foamed polystyrene black end panels
- Tempered tilt-forward front glass
- Removable rear tempered glass sliding doors
- LED lighting in the canopy
- Temperature and defrost are regulated by a digital controller
- Removable condensate evaporating pan for easy cleaning on self-contained units
- Slide out condensing unit on self-contained units
- Digital thermometer
- Leveling feet
1-year parts and labor.
|115 Volts Total Amps||0.91|
|No Crate Weight||642 lbs.|
|With Crate Weight||919 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.