Hydra-Kool KFM-CG-120-S Fresh Meat Curved Glass Deli Case
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Hydra-Kool KFM-CG-120-S Curved Glass Deli Case Designed for Fresh Meat
- Case holds 33°F to 40°F
- Low velocity forced air refrigeration maintains high humidity
- Tempered tilt out curved front glass
- Tempered side glass and rear sliding doors
- Cases can be multiplexed
- Stainless steel exterior
- Lift up front glass
- Other colors available
- Joining Kit
- Condensate evaporating pan for remote cases
- White epoxy bi-level wire racks; 2 or 3 level step sham
- Scale stand with receptacle
- Cutting board
- Knife Supprt
- Casters add 4-3/8” to height
- Stainless steel legs are adjustable from 5-1/8” to 7-5/8”
- These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H.
- These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant.
- Alternate refrigerants available by special order.
- O.A. length includes (2) ends at 1-1/2” each.
- Ventilation grills at front and back cannot be blocked.
- B.T.U.’s are calculated at 14°F (evaporator) and 90°F (ambient).
- Remote cases are provided with an expansion valve and a liquid solenoid for pump down cycle.
- On remote cases, if no floor drain is provided, a condensate evaporating pan must be ordered and 3.3 amps added to the amp load.
- Remote cases must be hard wired – no plugs.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- CFC free injected foam insulation
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel rear work bench
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel
- Black steel kick plate
- Foamed polystyrene black end panels
- Tempered tilt-foward front glass
- Removable rear tempered glass sliding doors
- LED lighting in canopy
- Temperature and defrost regulated by a digital controller
- Removable condensate evaporating pan for easy cleaning on self contained units
- Slide out condensing unit on self-contained units
- Digital thermometer
- Levelling feet
- Designed for Fresh Meat
One year parts and labor with an additional four years on the compressor (part only)
|Equipment Type||Deli Cases|
|O.A. Length (inches)||117”|
|Volume FT3 (Front)||37.76|
|Lights Fans HTRS||2.06|
|Shipping Weight||1160 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.