Hydra Kool KBD-CG-40-S Curved Glass Bakery Deli Case
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Hydra-Kool KBD-CG-40-S Curved Glass Bakery Deli Case
- Case holds 36°F to 40°F
- Forced air refrigeration
- Tempered tilt-out curved front glass
- Tempered side glass and rear sliding doors
- LED lighting canopy and under all shelves
- Cases can be multiplexed
- Digital Controller with Pressure Alarm
- Stainless steel exterior and / or interior
- Other colors available
- Additional shelves
- Joining kit
- Partition or product dividers
- Scale stand with 120 V receptacle
- Condensate evaporating pan for remote cases
- Casters-add 4-3/8” to height
- Stainless steel legs are adjustable from 5-1/8” to 7-5/8”
- These cases are engineered to operate in locations not exceeding 75°F and 55% R.H.
- These cases are designed to operate using R404a refrigerant.
- Alternate refrigerants available by special order.
- O.A. length includes (2) ends at 1-1/2” each.
- Ventilation grills at front and back cannot be blocked.
- B.T.U.’s are calculated at 14°F (evaporator) and 90°F (ambient).
- Remote cases are provided with an expansion valve and a liquid solenoid for pump down cycle.
- On remote cases, if no floor drain is provided, a condensate evaporating pan must be ordered and 3.3 amps added to the amp load.
- Remote cases must be hard wired – no plugs.
- Silver colored PVC coated steel front panel
- CFC free injected foam insulation
- PVC coated steel gray interior
- Black steel kick plate
- Foamed polystyrene black end panels
- Removable rear tempered glass sliding door
- Anti-condensate system for front glass
- Removable condensate evaporating pan for easy cleaning on self contained units
- Height adjustable, tempered glass shelves can be tilted
- Temperature and defrost regulated by a digital controller
- Digital temperature display
- Cord and plug on self-contained and dry units
- Levelling feet
One year parts and labor with an additional four years on the compressor (part only)
|Equipment Type||Bakery Cases|
|O.A. Length (inches)||40.4|
|Volume FT3 (Front)||13.28|
|LIGHTS Fans HTRS||1.3|
|Shipping Weight||513 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.