Dutchess M-270E French Bread/Bun & Bagel Slicer (220v / 50 Hz /1-phase)
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours from Superior, WI 54880
For slicing French Bread, Bagels, Subs, Hamburger Buns, Coney Buns, Hoagies, Biscuits, Bread Sticks and much more.
220v / 50 Hz /1-phase,
1/2hp Motor, 1725 rpm, 8.7 amps
On/Off Switch with built-in Overload Protection
White Powder Coated Finish (non-food contact) Stainless Steel (food contact)
Extra Cutting Blades (P/N A4-037-0003)
- Adjustable for product size up to 6” (152.4 mm) wide by 3” (76.2mm) thick.
- Can slice all the way through on product up to 5-1/4” (133.3 mm) wide or hinged product up to 6” (152.4 mm) wide.
- Will slice as fast as the operator can feed the product into the chute.
- Simple to operate - Adjustments are fast, easy to set, repeatable and accurate.
- Chute can be removed without tools for safe, easy cleaning without interference from the cutting blade.
- Great for use in Supermarkets, Bakeries, Schools, Deli’s, Retail Bakeries, Sub Shops, Hospitals, Restaurants, Bagel Shops, Caterers and more!
- On/Off Switch with built-in Overload Protection.
- Two year Warranty.
- Manually operated Blade Brake standard.
|Standard Chute Width||Variable 18 - 20-7/8” (45.72 - 53.16 cm)|
|Length||34” (86.36 cm)|
|Height:||24-1/2” (62.23 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||102 lbs.(46.2 kg)|
|Net Weight||75 lbs (34 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||36 wide x 21 deep” x 30”|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.