Dutchess M-270CE Bun & Bagel Slicer (220v / 50 Hz /1-phase)
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours from Superior, WI 54880
The M-270CE is a more compact, space saving version of the popular Model 270. It is shorter and narrower than the M-270 while still capable of cutting product up to 6" wide x 3" high. The entire M-270 line will also include a new Manual Blade Brake which allows the operator to quickly stop the blade in the event of a product jam. This brake makes the machine much safer and user-friendly for owners and operators.
220-240v / 50hz / 1-phase, 1/2 hp Motor, 1425 rpm, 4.8 amps On/Off Switch with built-in Overload Protection.
White Powder Coated Finish (non-food contact)
Stainless Steel (food contact)
Extra Cutting Blades (P/N A4-037-0003)
- Adjustable for product size up to 6” (15.24 cm) wide by 3” (7.62 cm) thick.
- Can slice all the way through on product up to 5-1/4” (13.33 cm) wide or hinged product up to 6” (15.24 cm) wide.
- Will slice as fast as the operator can feed the product into the chute.
- Simple to operate - Adjustments are fast, easy to set, repeatable and accurate.
- Chute can be removed without tools for safe, easy cleaning without interference from the cutting blade.
- Great for use in Supermarkets, Bakeries, Schools, Deli’s, Retail Bakeries, Sub Shops, Hospitals, Restaurants, Bagel Shops, Caterers and more!
- It has a complete cut from 5-1/4” (13.33 cm) to 1/2” to 1-1/2” (1.27 - 38.1 cm).
- On/Off Switch with built-in Overload Protection.
- Two year Warranty.
- Manually operated Blade Brake standard.
|Width||16 5/8” (42.44 cm)|
|Length||26 3/16” (58.9 cm)|
|Height||20 5/16” (51.59 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||72 lbs (32.66 kg.)|
|Net Weight||60 lbs. (27.22 kg.)|
|Shipping Dimensions||28 wide x 23 deep” x 20”|
|Minimum counter space required||13” x 14” (33.02 x 35.56 cm) (approximate)|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.