Dukers Dukers WD-500Y Commercial Chest Freezer in White, 17.66 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers WD-500Y 17.66 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer
The Dukers WD-500Y commercial chest freezer has optimal storage capacity to store a variety of frozen foods. Curved UV-filtered glass seals and insulates all food items from the elements. The top easily slides open to reveal all items on either side. Using static cooling, each our chest freezer has a temperature range from 0 ~ -8°F with a fan assisted condenser. Bumper bars on the front offer better protection against accidental bumps and scrapes for added longevity.
Bottom Mount Compressor:
The bottom mount compressor structure is placed in the coolest possible area, provides quick and easy service R-Series.
High Quality Exterior:
Interior and exterior high-quality material minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Baskets:
High quality coated stainless shelves may prevent peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 2-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Spacious capacity to stockpile on frozen foods
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 56 1/8” x 29 5/8” x 33 1/8”
- Adjustable analog temperature dial to ensure long life with reliable high ambient temperature operation
- Bumber bars protection in the front of the unit to prevent impacts and support excessive usage
- Manual defrost
- Static cooling
- Fan assisted condenser
- Includes 4 lift-out storage baskets for food organization and storage
- Basket Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.5” x 11” x 6”
- Interior LED illumination keeps visibility
- UV-filtering Low-E treated curved glass reflects heat and aids in insulation to enhance better cooling
- Anti-fogging treated glass for clear visibility
- 1/3 HP compressor
- Compressor fan
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- NEMA 5-20P for easy plug-and-play installation
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Net Weight||170 lbs|
|Total Capacity||17.66 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||0°F~-8°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||56 1/8" X 29 5/8" X 33 1/8"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||58 1/8" X 31 5/8" X 34 5/8"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.