Dukers DUC72F 3-Door Undercounter Commercial Freezer in Stainless Steel, 72.25" Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers DUC72F 72.25" Undercounter Freezer
The Dukers DUC72F undercounter freezer has a spacious capacity and all over brushed stainless steel construction. With a temperature range of 0 to -8°F, it chills and safely stores all type of food to sub-zero temperatures. Digital temperature controls and LED display lets you precisely pick the desired temperature. Designed with a bottom mounted 3/4 HP compressor for efficiency. Includes 3 adjustable and removable wire shelves.
Back Mount Compressor:
The back mount compressor structure is placed in the coolest possible area, provides quick and easy service.
High Quality Steel:
Interior and exterior uses high-quality steel minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Shelving:
High quality coated stainless shelves may prevent peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 3-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Spacious capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Sealed interior floors and round cabinet corners for easy cleaning
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 0 to -8°F (approx.)
- Includes 3 heavy duty, adjustable and removable wire shelves
- Automatic defrosting
- Self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Higher Resistance to Dust, high quality condenser
- 4 locking casters (4”)
- 3/4 HP compressor
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 72 1/4″ x 31 1/2″ x 36″
- NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 12.4 Amps, 1050 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Net Weight||242 lbs|
|Total Capacity||18.96 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||0°F - 8°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||72 1/4 X 31 1/2" X 36"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||73 7/8" X 33 1/8" X 39 3/8"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.