Dukers DSP48-12-S2 2-Door Commercial Food Prep Table Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, 48.125" Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers DSP48-12-S2 48.125" Food Prep Table
The Dukers DSP48-12-S2 commercial food prep table refrigerator is constructed of durable brushed stainless steel to handle all the challenges in the kitchen. It’s designed with ample space for food storage and preparation to perform as well as it looks. Constructed of durable brushed stainless steel to handle years of use while being easy to maintain. Includes 12 1/6 pan containers to hold a large assortment of food and toppings. Features recessed handle for clean styling. Digital controls fine-tune the desired interior temperature. Foam insulated for consistent temperatures. Self-closing doors free up your hands for added convenience and ease of use. Auto-defrosting provides lower energy costs and colder temperatures. Includes cutting board to quickly prepare food and 4 in. locking casters for mobility.
Back Mount Compressor:
The back mount compressor structure is placed in the coolest possible area, provides quick and easy service.
High Quality Steel:
Interior and exterior uses high-quality steel minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Shelving:
High quality coated stainless shelves may prevent peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 3-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Commercial food prep table with spacious capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Sealed interior floors and round cabinet corners for easy cleaning
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33 to 41°F (approx.)
- Insulated canopy safely maintains a steady temperature range from 33-41 degrees.
- Ambient temperature: 100.4°F
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 48 1/8″ x 31 1/2″ x 45 5/8″
- Automatic defrosting
- Includes 12 1/6 pan containers
- 4-inch polycarbonate 1/6 pans with durable clear food pan cover.
- 2 heavy duty, adjustable and removable wire shelves
- Recessed door handle for clean styling
- Self-closing doors with stay open feature
- High Resistance to Dust, high quality condenser
- 4 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (4”)
- Heavy-duty 1/5 HP bottom mounted compressor
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 2.4 Amps, 280 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Net Weight||231 lbs|
|Total Capacity||11.47 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||33° - 41°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||48 1/8" X 31 1/2" X 45 5/8"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||49 5/8" X 33 1/8" X 50 3/4"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.