Dukers DSM-68SR Commercial Glass Sliding 3-Door Merchandiser Refrigerator, 78" Wide
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Dukers DSM-68SR 78" Glass Door Merchandiser
Designed perfectly to showcase and display any kind of merchandise, the Dukers DSM-68SR double glass sliding door merchandiser refrigerator chills products while offering a stylish enclosure for your business needs. Using super bright LED lighting and a backlit marquee, this unit keeps your merchandise brightly light and easily visible from any location. With a range of 33°F to 41°F, it chills and safely stores all type of food ice-cold. Digital temperature controls and LED display lets you precisely pick the desired temperature. Designed with a bottom mounted 3/5 HP compressor for efficiency. Includes 12 adjustable and removable wire shelves to suit merchandise of any size.
Bottom Mount Compressor:
The bottom mount compressor structure is placed in the coolest possible area, provides quick and easy service R-Series.
High Quality Steel:
Interior and exterior uses high-quality steel minimizes dents, scratches and rust
High Density Polyurethane Insulation CFC:
Free and high density cell foam is Eco-friendly and more energy efficient.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Shelving:
High quality coated stainless shelves may prevent peel and rust.
Self-closing Door System:
Door Automatically close at 60°
- 2-year parts and labor
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Reach-In Refrigerator
- Display cooler
- 69 cu. ft. capacity
- Temperature range from 33 to 41°F
- Mechanical temperature control freatures, a digital display to make monitoring interior tempetaure a breeze
- Bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration and compressor
- (3) Sliding glass doors
- (12) Epoxy coated wire shelves
- Digital controls with LED display
- Auto defrost function, which ensures optimal performance day-in and day-out
- Interior LED Lighting on the right side to always show your products at their best
- Anti-fogging tempered glass door helps ensure a crystal clear view of the interior
- Insulated interior
- (6) Adjustable front locking casters
- R290 Natural Refrigerant, promotes faster cool down and efficient energy consumption
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 78″ x 32″ x 79 1/2″
- 3/5 HP, 115V/60Hz, 7.4 Amps, 823 watts, 9 ft. power cord, NEMA 5-20P, NSF, cETLus, ETL-Listed, ETL Sanitation
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Type of Defrost||Automatic|
|Net Weight||529 lbs|
|Total Capacity||69 cu ft|
|Temperature Range (°F)||32°F - 50°F|
|External Dimension WxDxH (Inches)||78 " X 32" X 79 1/2"|
|Packaging, Carton WxDxH (Inches)||79 3/8" X 33 3/4" X 81 3/8"|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.